Monday, March 21, 2011

Frank's Red Hot

Since the title of this blog rather obviously explains what will be discussed on it, I feel that descriptions need not be tremendously detailed. However, I may clarify that when I say "put hot sauce on" I will often mean "smother in". As a delicious condiment there are many more options for hot sauce than one may believe. And so I've created this blog. There's the obvious--pizza, chicken, soups--and the not so obvious--broccoli, soy beans, pickles. I'll explore them all.

May my impending stomach ulcer and disintegrating taste buds forgive me, but my addiction to hot sauce can't be kicked. I would quit cold turkey, but I'd probably want to put hot sauce on that too.

So here's to you Frank's Red Hot, Louisiana One Drop, and both the green and red Tabasco sauces--but more so the green one. Let's see how far we can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment